This time we're using Indiegogo to crowdfund the project, so please order your copy here. There are also a number of perks/bundles for those of you who want more Booth for your money.
But we haven't told you the most exciting part. The lineup is now finalised for Vol. 2, and the Table of Contents reads as follows:
- Buddy by Mark Morris
- We are the Disease by Gareth Rees
- Waves by Dan Grace
- My Father’s Face by Giovanna Repetto
- Ear to Ear by Aliya Whiteley
- Feasting, Fasting by Anna Vaught
- Keel by George Sandison
- What to do When Your Child Brings Home a Mami Wata by Chikodili Emelumadu
- Good Good Good, Nice Nice Nice by Kirsty Logan
- Monkeys on the Beach by Ralph Robert Moore
- Cave Venus et Stellas by Anna Vaught
- The Joanne by Johnny Mains
Please show your support and pre-order your copy via our Indiegogo page. The sooner we meet that target, the sooner we can get printing. And as before, the majority of the funds raised is going to the authors - so you can be certain that your money is going to those who really deserve it.
Visit our page here to pre-order your copy of The Shadow Booth: Vol. 2